Join us for 2 days in Austin, Texas:
March 19th & March 20th
Seats for the seminar are available for purchase at the following rates:
- Standard Rate - $1,370.00 per seat
- Student Rate - $685.00 per seat (must provide valid student ID)
- 1 Free Seat - Customers who have purchased a SuperSting™ System within the past 12 months (must provide invoice number)
Fill in the form on this page to register.
AGI is proud to offer this 2-day seminar for our customers and anyone interested in Electrical Resistivity, Induced Polarization (IP), and Self Potential (SP) surveys.
The Resistivity Imaging Seminar is designed for those professionals who are involved in, beginning to consider, or have oversight and review responsibilities for projects involving DC Resistivity, IP imaging or SP surveys.
This seminar covers a broad variety of topics:
- Planning, acquisition, quality control, data processing and interpretation for resistivity, IP, and SP.
- Data quality control using EarthImager™ software (1D, 2D, 3D & 4D)
- Theoretical aspects of forward modeling and inversion
- 2D and 3D survey designs
- Hands-on practice on how to collect & process surface data, borehole data, terrain (topography) information, underwater data, towed marine, continuous resistivity profiling (CRP) data, 3D data, custom shaped 3D arrays around buildings(L shaped), (4D) time-lapse monitoring data
- You may bring your own data and an AGI representative will review it with you.
- This course meets the 15 hour Continuing Education requirement for professional development, a condition for P.G. license renewal in Texas and many other States.
- Each day lasts from 9:00 a.m. until approximately 5:00p.m.. Wifi, light breakfast, and refreshments are provided at AGI HQ. Lunch is provided at local restaurants, courtesy of AGI.
We hope to see you here soon!