Join us for 3 days in Madrid, Spain:
July 4th - 6th, 2022
A limited number of seats for the seminar are available for purchase at the following rates:
- Standard Rate - €1,600.00 per seat
- Student Rate - €800.00 per seat (must provide valid student ID)
- 1 Free Seat - Customers who have purchased a SuperSting™ System within the past 48 months (must provide invoice number)
Fill in the form on this page to register.
Advanced Geosciences, Europe (AGE) is proud to offer this 3-day seminar for our customers and anyone interested in Electrical Resistivity, Induced Polarization (IP), and Self Potential (SP) surveys.
The Resistivity Imaging Seminar is designed for those professionals who are involved in, beginning to consider or have oversight and review responsibilities for projects involving DC Resistivity, IP imaging, or SP surveys.
This seminar covers a broad variety of topics:
- Planning, acquisition, quality control, data processing, and interpretation for resistivity, IP, and SP.
- Data quality control using EarthImager™ software (1D, 2D, 3D & 4D)
- Theoretical aspects of forward modeling and inversion
- 2D and 3D survey designs
- Hands-on practice on how to collect & process surface data, borehole data, terrain (topography) information, underwater data, towed marine, continuous resistivity profiling (CRP) data, 3D data, custom-shaped 3D arrays around buildings(L-shaped), (4D) time-lapse monitoring data
- You may bring your own data and an AGE representative will review it with you if time permits.
- Each day lasts from 9:00 - 17:30. Wifi, light breakfast, and refreshments are provided at AGE HQ. Lunch is provided at local restaurants, courtesy of AGE.
- Your payment is fully refundable for up to two weeks (14 days) prior to the seminar. Sorry, no refunds after that date. However, should you not be able to attend, you may apply your payment towards the next scheduled seminar.
We hope to see you here soon!